What to Pack For A Weekend Away Packing List
Wondering what you should be packing for a weekend trip? Whether it’s a girls weekend, family road trip or business travel, you want to make sure you are packing the goods. Don’t worry babe, we have you covered. Whatever your weekend plans are, here is all you need to know about what to pack for a weekend away!
- Weekender bag – Backpack or duffel bag
- 1 Comfortable, wear all long long shoes (or boots during winter. Optional sandals/flip flops if heading to the beach)
- 1 pair of comfortable pants/jeggings/shorts/leggings
- 2 – 3 t-shirts or tops (optional fancy top for Saturday night outs or fancy dinners)
- 2 pairs of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- 1 Nightwear
- 1 lightweight jacket (waterproof is best!)
- For Winter – Winter jacket or parka
- For Winter – Scarf/ Gloves/ Beanie/ Cap
- Mobile phone
- Multi port charger
- Camera (optional, we like to carry it all times)
- Headphones (optional)
- Hairdryer/ straighteners
- Face mask (if mandated or required where you are going)
- Hand sanitizer
- Beach mat & towel (if heading to the beach)
- Cash, credit cards and wallet
- Hotels, tours or attractions booking
- Cosmetics bag is essential for me!
- Shower gel and lotion minis – gotta be smelling good!
Now trust me when I say if I forgot my skincare collection, I would be driving home to collect it. My absolute essential is my Wonderment Collection.
I love having a skincare routine… even when I am on holiday. Maintaining your skincare routine is essential when you are on your travels as your skin is exposed to all sorts of new things such as sun, sea water and suncream. This can dry your skin out and cause irritation so its vital that you take some super hydrating products with you to replenish the moisture that is lost. Plus, it makes your makeup go on so much better when you have a great base to work from!
Good vibes & great skin
Packed with fruit extracts and allantoin, our skin serum, daily illuminating moisturiser and night cream brightens and hydrates the skin, getting it ready for whatever the day has in store for you. Dryness, cold or hot weather, skin irritations and inflammations… Moisturising is a must in your skincare routine! Shop now to add our products to your next vaccay!
Well there you have it! Here is what to pack for your weekend away trip! Remember, the most important thing you can bring is yourself! Be present, bring your personality and bring your smile. If you forget anything, don’t worry, you’ll find a solution once you get to your destination. Have a great weekend away girl!