Luxury Cracker Gift Set + Pick Any Cream(s)
Dreaming of great skin for the festive season?
Treat yourself or that someone special to this limited edition Luxury Cracker Gift Set. Packed with fruit extracts and allantoin, our night cream brightens and moisturises the skin while you sleep and wait for Santa to deliver your presents! Housed in a festive box, these products make the perfect Christmas gift set or stocking fillers for skincare lovers.
You can select one or two of the same products or mix and match.
- Pick a cream or creams.
- Facial Massage Roller
- Pretty Pink Candy Cane
- Festive Cracker Gift Box
Good to know -
- Fragrance Free
- Cruelty Free
For more info on each product’s ingredients, click below:
How to use each product, click below:
The lymphatic system is your body’s way of getting rid of toxins and unwanted bacteria in the body. So by rolling in a certain direction, you can improve the lymphatic flow and drainage of the face. Kady Valente recommends always applying a serum or moisturiser before using a roller.
Benefits of using a face roller:
- Improves lymphatic flow and drainage.
- Improves blood flow.
- Reduces puffiness.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Cools and soothes skin.
- Provides relaxation.
- Reduces stress.
- Distributes skincare ingredients more even
Once you get it home, here’s how to use your face roller:
- Wash your face. A face roller works best on freshly clean skin.
- Don’t overlook the fridge. If you want that cooling effect, place your face roller in the fridge to keep the stone cold.
- Add skincare products. You can use your face roller to apply moisturiser or serum to your skin more evenly.
- Roll down and out. The direction you roll in matters — roll outwards from the center of your face. Around the eyes, for example, roll away from your eyes to decrease puffiness.
- Don’t go back and forth. Resist the urge to roll back and forth as that doesn’t help improve blood flow to the face.
- Keep track of time. You only need 5 minutes a day or every other day. Using a face roller for longer won’t give you different results.
- Clean your face roller after each use to get rid of any skin bacteria and get rid of any product residue that can build up.
- Give it a roll.
How often should you use your face roller?
Use it two to three times a week, for at least five minutes, and you’ll see the difference to your face in a couple of weeks.
If you are looking for a tool that can be used quickly, is convenient and helps with de-puffing and lymphatic drainage – opt for a Face Roller.